We tried to take pictures of the boys because this was the last Sunday in our house. None of the pictures turned out that great so I just posted them all. At least we tried.
Simon wont eat anything unless he feeds it to himself. It takes forever to feed him! Sorry it is so shaky. (do you like how I almost called him Calvin? I only have two kids and I cant even keep them straight)
Oh my goodness! The last Sunday in your house? I bet it is kind of a bitter-sweet feeling. We are so excited for you guys to embark on this great journey! It will be wonderful :)
Good Luck and I wish you the best! I hope that you get settled fast and get to know your ward. Let me know when you come to visit. Keep your blog updated so we can keep in touch.
(I can't keep my kids straight either, so I'm glad I'm not the only one.) I think his personality traits are shining through here; or toddlerhood is setting in early.
Hey Bryce and Melissa! We have been thinking about you guys and hoping the move went well! How are things going - are you getting settled in? I am sure everyone is missing you terribly, but we are so excited for your journey ahead! We know what its like to be completely away from all family and friends... and life as you know it... but I promise if you give it time, you will LOVE the experience!!! Stay positive and have a wonderful adventure together!! We hope to keep in touch - it was so great knowing you guys for the short time that we did :) The pics of your kids are so cute - they grow up fast! Mary Beth, Ryan and Caleb :) My email: mbsutter@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! The last Sunday in your house? I bet it is kind of a bitter-sweet feeling. We are so excited for you guys to embark on this great journey! It will be wonderful :)
Good Luck and I wish you the best! I hope that you get settled fast and get to know your ward. Let me know when you come to visit. Keep your blog updated so we can keep in touch.
We are so sad you are leaving, but it will be an exciting adventure for sure...
(I can't keep my kids straight either, so I'm glad I'm not the only one.) I think his personality traits are shining through here; or toddlerhood is setting in early.
Hey Bryce and Melissa! We have been thinking about you guys and hoping the move went well! How are things going - are you getting settled in? I am sure everyone is missing you terribly, but we are so excited for your journey ahead! We know what its like to be completely away from all family and friends... and life as you know it... but I promise if you give it time, you will LOVE the experience!!! Stay positive and have a wonderful adventure together!! We hope to keep in touch - it was so great knowing you guys for the short time that we did :) The pics of your kids are so cute - they grow up fast! Mary Beth, Ryan and Caleb :) My email: mbsutter@yahoo.com
Post a Comment