Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Pictures

My mom and Simon at Wheeler FarmSimon loved this watermelon.

We went to a water park in Highland with my brother Trent and his family.




Brandon and Calvin playing in the water


Our hike by Snowbasin. This was in June and there is still snow on the mountains.

This was our hike up Shoreline trail. We hiked half way through and then decided to hike all the way to our house. We ended up hitching a ride. We did about 3 miles and Calvin walked most of it.

Snowbasin trail

shoreline trail

My roommates from college came to lunch. We tried to get a picture with all our kids together but it didnt turn out quite how we wanted... as you can tell.

Calvin's haircut at Granpa and Grandma Baggaley's

Simon's first haircut

We loved the water park so much we ended up taking our Huff cousins to it. This is Josh, Calvin and Joe

I know these are a bunch of random pictures but I had to catch up on my blog. They aren't in any certain order. I probably will post more random pictures so be ready. We love you all and miss you. I will post about Oregon too... dont you worry:)

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love seeing these pictures! Post some of Oregon!

the browns said...

So cute! Hey my best friend and her husband live in Eugene (going to Law School) I wonder if they are in your ward... Alec and Randi Cannon? Fat chance but ya never know! You look great Missy!

dan and laura said...

No pictures of Aunt Laura?! I'm disappointed. :)

Jeni Jo said...

It's about time you posted something. I was wondering if you guys made it to Oregon. Glad to see pictures. Your boys are cute!