We started off on Saturday the 28th by cheering dad on at his "Competition not Conflict" race. They had a race for the kids too. Calvin wasn't too excited because he was too afraid of the mascots that were running around.
We ended Sunday night by baking a cake for Simon and letting him eat it.
A little about Simon:
- He is little but he is a mover. He is always on the table!
- He has two teeth and one other poking through on the top
- He talks on the phone, and folds his arms for prayer
- He says mommy, daddy, Milo and Dog (working on Calvin)
- He started walking at 11 1/2 months
- He doesn't sit down in his highchair (even if you tie him down, he gets out!)
This is Simon, on his birthday, with the U of O duck. You cant see this but I am holding Calvin while I am taking the picture. Calvin is clinging to my neck.
Calvin not too excited to race. You have to realize what field we are on. This is the famous Hayward Track and Field Stadium. World Champions have raced on this track.
7 comments:
I would kiss those toes! Chocolate toes yumm!
That cake turned out great, Melissa! Way to go! Happy Birthday to Simon!
Amazing cake. I usually end up buying my kids cakes. Way to go! Love seeing pictures of your kids. Happy birthday Simon!
um. cutest video ever. i MISS those BOYS!!!!!
Way to go Melissa with the cake!! Happy belated 1st day Simon!! I just noticed from these pics how much Simon looks like Calvin, both are adorable, and growing up too fast.
Hey Melissa-
Not sure if you got my email, I sent it the same day as I posted above, I sent it from either jeshkalynn@hotmail.com or jesskalynn2@gmail.com. That would be fun to see you the end of September
Awesome cake Melissa! Simon is so busy too, what a cutie!
Post a Comment