This is Calvin and Simon playing in front of the temple. This is a typical picture of both of them lately. They are always wrestling. Simon has learn how to say "Don't!" to Calvin. It is pretty funny.
They are such good brothers. Calvin has become my little helper with Simon. He always tells me when Simon is stinky or even hungry. He understands what Simon is trying to say.
Simon was taking a nap on the floor and Milo came up and cuddled with him. Milo has come to right family :)
We found Calvin reading books to himself and sitting in his toy bin. He is a character.
Oregon is great. I am surprised how much I love it. It usually rains or is cloudy in the morning but it is sunny by the afternoon. I am so thankful for all the girls that have taken me under their wings. I do miss Utah but it has been a great experience living here.
Oregon is great. I am surprised how much I love it. It usually rains or is cloudy in the morning but it is sunny by the afternoon. I am so thankful for all the girls that have taken me under their wings. I do miss Utah but it has been a great experience living here.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! I am glad that you are enjoying Oregon. We are looking forward to visiting next year. MISS YOU TONS!
Robyn and family:)
Such cute pictures! We had so much fun with you guys today. We're glad you moved here :)
I can't wait to see those boys....and you too of course!
Post a Comment