Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are Finally in Oregon!


Bryce in front of The U of O football stadium.

Our cute little house. We are working on the yard.

One of the problems we had when we arrived in Oregon was that we had to buy a new dryer. After buying and taking back 3 dryers, we finally bought a new one! So this is the dryer box. Bryce instantly new it would be a great play box.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa, how we miss you, I am glad you made it Oregon safe and sound...how fun that Simon is walking--your boys are so cute! Good luck getting settled!

Unknown said...

P.S. I love your bloggy background

Chelsee Moore said...

Haha! Calvin made a train with the car and the wagon! Grandpa would be so proud!

KDAY Racing said...

Sweet pad! I can already imagine the tent city in the back yard when we bring the ward up for an over niter or two.

Janet said...

I love that your house it yellow! I can't believe that Simon is walking. Last time I saw him, he was just kinda scootin' around. I miss you guys!

Jessica said...

Yay for Simon!! I'm glad you guys made it safe. Julian says hi!