
Is it a bad day or is it just being a mom?
Today: ... never mind.... lets start with yesterday:
I CLEANED THE BATHROOM!!! You may ask whats the big deal. But anyone who knows me knows that I have accomplished the world when I clean the bathroom.
So After I clean my beautiful bathroom I jump in the shower. Calvin always asks if he can watch a show while i get in the bathroom. I finally have put my foot down that he cant because he has a huge tantrum when I turn the show off. So I am taking my shower. Both the boys are in the bathroom. Calvin tells me he needs to go to the bathroom. He sits on the toilet and goes! Good job Calvin. While Calvin is going, Simon opened the door below the sink and pulled out the sponge i use to clean the tub. He is sticking his hand in the shower and wiping it down... whatever... thats fine. I will clean his hands when i get out. Then I peak out to find him dipping the sponge in toilet (where the pee is) and wiping down the bathroom! Come on! I just cleaned the whole bathroom! So... I clean him and the bathroom up and call it good.
Well... this morning I am getting Simon ready. Calvin yells "I need to go to the bathroom!" I hear him go into the bathroom and lift the lid up. Then I hear giggling... and splashing... this cant be good. I run to the bathroom to find him peeing ALL OVER THE BATHROOM!! Mirror and all!
I am doomed to have a pee filled bathroom. I am never going to clean my bathroom again! Why should I?
4 comments:
oh no! Got to love that kid!
Love the story. I am glad that you wrote it down; a good story to remember. But I am sorry to say that it doesn't get much better. As a mother of all boys, I want to invest in some urinals. I think THEN my boys will be able to hit the target.
Ha ha ha, that is so funny, and so not funny at the same time. I totally understand why you don't want to clean your bathroom. We are potty training Owen and it seems like a lost cause to clean.
On a good note, at least Simon wasn't sucking on the sponge. I thought for sure that's where the story was going.
BTW, miss you guys!
Oh man, that's the worst! Guess I'm lucky the girls can't miss that much. :) (Although Sage does have a new hobby of sticking her hands in the toilet...never with anything in it...that I've caught...yet.) :)
Post a Comment