Saturday, February 5, 2011

He Loves Me!

This is an old picture of Calvin in front of the Columbia River. I had to post a picture
Yesterday I was on my way home from a walk with my friend. On the walk, things were kind of crazy. Simon kept standing up (He screams if I buckle him in) and Calvin had taken off on his bike and Milo ran off with his leash. I was a little tire by the end of the walk.
I turned to Calvin and asked "Am I crazy Calvin?" His response was "Yep... But Guess What Mom?... I love you!"
Thanks Calvin... I may be crazy but at least my little boy loves me!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I love you too, Melissa!("Tell Janelle you love her," "But Mom, I don't!")

Jeni Jo said...

OH, you gotta love this! Just remember this on the days that you want to pull your hair out. Or maybe you don't have those days. I just figured with 2 boys you would have those days too :)

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Everyone needs a little crazy sometime...it is good for the soul ;)