
This is Simon sleeping. Why did I take this picture? Notice his shoes. They are together with his socks placed in them. When i put Simon down for his nap, I took his shoes off and just threw them to the side. When i came in to check on him, he had taken his shoes , placed them nicely together, taken his socks off and placed them inside the shoes. This kid is a neat freak! He doesn't like his hands dirty, he is always picking up trash around the house and throwing it away. And now his shoes and socks have to be nice and neat before he will take his nap. Where did this kid come from??? Maybe I could learn a thing or two from him:)
2 comments:
That is so cute! I don't think Amelia even knows socks go in shoes because she's NEVER seen me do it (just throw them across the room :)) Looks like I could learn a thing or two too :)
Too cute! They do come - all with their own personalities! Have a beautiful day!
Post a Comment