Friday, April 22, 2011

Super CTR

My sister-in-law made this cute cape. Calvin loves it. He always asks me to get it out. The other day he begged me to pull it out of the drawer. As I was putting it on him, I explained what CTR stands for. I told him that when he wears this cape, he has to "choose the right." So he ran around in it. Flying from room to room. About twenty minutes later he comes to me and says "Can you take this off? I don't want to wear it anymore." Two seconds after I take it off, he runs and grabs the truck that Simon was playing with. I guess he was done choosing the right.

4 comments:

S.DAY said...

I freaking love your guts. miss you

Jeni Jo said...

Love that story. So cute! Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast. Love seeing all the updates.

Debi said...

How funny! It looks like you guys are enjoying life in Oregon! Your boys are so cute!

Baggtag said...

priceless!