We really tried to make it a surprise of what we are having. But it didn't work that way. As soon as the ultra sound tech put the thing on my tummy we new exactly what we were having.... So if you havent guess yet... ITS A BOY!!!! We are really excited! So everyone watch out for our Huff boys on the soccer field.
8 comments:
I'm soooo excited! ~Annie
that is fun. Future missionaries!
I guess we are more alike then before. Congrates! That is so exciting. It will be so fun to have 3 boys. They will keep you busy!
woohoo!!
yay!! you make cute little boys!! So Laura is pregnant?? Why hasnt she said anything about it on her blog? What is she having??
How fun, three boys is pretty awesome if I don't say so myself ;) Congrats!
Congrats Huff family! That is exciting!
Yay!! Boys are so much fun!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment