Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Around the House

Things have been going really well here. I have found... so far... that three are easier than two (at least when we are home). It was hard when Simon was born because Calvin wanted all my attention. It was really hard to nurse.
This time is easier because Calvin and Simon play all day together and could care less if I am busy with Levi. Going out is another story although we did it today and I think I did a pretty good job.
We went to the doctor today for Levi's two week appointment. He gained a few ounces he went from 7 lbs 1 oz (birth weigth) to 7 lbs 10 oz. The doctor was happy that he had gained weight. They usually are happy if they are back the baby is back at its birth weight at two weeks. He was surprised that Levi only eats every 3 to 4 hours and sleeps 5 hours at night. He said to let him sleep because he is gaining weight so well. Good job Levi... you must know that your mom really needs the sleep :)
Here are a few pictures:
The boys getting ready for bed tonight.

Levi's Mullet. He has more hair than Calvin and Simon had.
I asked Simon what he was building and he said a temple... I said thats awesome... and He said "its beautiful!

No comments: