Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still Prego


Yes I am still pregnant. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow. Part of me says... baby stay in there as long as possible. Part of me wants him out now! I keep joking with my mom that he isn't going to come out until we have a name for him. Don't worry, we have at least narrowed it down to three... I think.  Simon thinks the baby's name is going to be "Pink." Not sure where it came from other than he just likes the color. I don't think Bryce would approve of having a son named "Pink" but maybe "Sue" (hopefully someone gets that):).
So here is a prego picture. I realized I don't really have any pictures of me this far along with Calvin or Simon.

6 comments:

vintageblueballoon said...

I know you don't feel tiny but your belly is the cutest basketball ever! Your amazing! Can't wait to hear the good news! And cookies would be awesome!!! Let's plan on my house with you brand new baby! :) I know I can say that to you, and you will probably want to come :) Let me know!

Sarah said...

you are still super cute. a boy named sue, huh? :) hope things go well with the delivery!

Anna and Ben said...

So excited for you. Good luck these next couple of weeks. I will come and visit soon. I have a little more control in my life right now. Thinking of you!!!

dan and laura said...

You look awesome Melissa!! I feel all chubby in the face, but you don't have that at all!! -Not fair! Glad things are going well ;) - call me when you leave for the hospital.

Michelle said...

You are so cute! All belly, straight out front! Cute shirt :) I liked that one too :) Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

jaymzdene said...

You look great, all belly! It totatlly does just look like you swallowed a basketball :) I cannot wait to see pictures of the new lil' guy!!