Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Kristi Linton once again did an awesome job. These pictures are just the beginning. She hasn't sent me all of them yet. So dang cute. So help me out... I am going to frame a big family picture and one of each boy. Which ones do you like?











This picture is different from the one above... the lighting is different.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow. These are all great. I think I like the family pic with the sunlight in the corner (so the one above the bottom one), but I have no idea which of the boy pics I'd choose. Such a cute family!!!

dan and laura said...

ALL OF THEM! Good luck deciding. Kristi does such a good job. But it does help that you have a cute family :) love you!

Unknown said...

I concur, how do you possibly choose one?! They are so cute, you guys are extremely photogenic!