So I was crazy to make my kids halloween costumes. I was even more crazy when Bryce asked me to make him one too. It took a long time but it was fun. My boys love it too. I have been threatening that if they fight or dont do their chores, they cant be ninja turtles.
Bryce - Donetello, Calvin - Rapheal, Simon - Leonardo, Levi - Michaelangelo, Melissa - April
Bryce - Donetello, Calvin - Rapheal, Simon - Leonardo, Levi - Michaelangelo, Melissa - April
5 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!!!!
Totally radical! Now who will be Shredder?
Super cute costumes. You should have dressed up like April :0)
Wow. Nice work on the costumes. I love the looks on Calvin and Simon's faces. You can tell they are way into being turtles. You look great, by the way. :)
Melissa, you are absolutely amazing! They all look like super radical dudes!! Way to go, Mama!
Post a Comment