Marjorie Joy Huff was born on September 28, 2019. After a week of deciding to get induced we went for it. Bryce and I went in Saturday morning at 7:30 am. I was already having small contractions. They started the antibiotics for two hours. At noon they gave me pit and broke my water. I got the epidural soon after. After the epidural, I was lying there and my blood pressure started to go down. I started to see stars and feel like I was going to pass out. I kept trying to sit up but Bryce kept telling to lie back. The nurse came in and had me lay on my back and I started to do better. She was born at 4:11 pm weighing 7lbs 5 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I didn't really even push she just came out. Which is why I wanted to get induced because I knew that as soon as I went into labor she would just fall out :) She came out with tons of black hair and tan skin. We love her so much.
this is Levi.My grandma was babysitting us.When my mom text my grandma that she had
Marjorie, we all went crazy.We all hurried and ate lunch and got in the car drove to the hospital.Wen we got there we had to be quite.and there was a lot of elavators.but it was still fun.we got to the room we saw Marjorie and she was so so cute!!!we held her a lot.well we were there we watched lightning thief.We finely got back.The day was long and fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment