
This post is for my sister Janelle... PLEASE HELP! I have done everything to the exactness that you told me to and this is what happens! Is this normal? My Bosch is possessed. It builds up in the middle and starts pushing the lid off. Is this what happens to you? If anyone else can help me... it would be much appreciated. I called the Bosch store, but they pretty much said "are you a rookie at making bread?" Yes I am because everytime I get to this point I get so frustrated and decide I am never going to make bread again! PLEASE HELP if you know where I went wrong if it is my Bosch! Thanks!
2 comments:
Keep smiling Melissa.Not everyone can be a perfect homemaker like me! :) I don't think its you! Take your Bosch (or just the hook to the store). The dough looks good though. Tell me if the bread turns out!
Maybe William and I can come up one morning and make bread while the kids are in school. I have the same model as you, so maybe my recipe works better with our model. Remember no one else knows what it looks like in the bowl, it's how it tastes!!! The ones in 2/20 look fantastic! I'm cheering for you.
Post a Comment