Friday, February 20, 2009

I'll quit complaining!



Ok... Even though my Bosch has problems. I MADE BREAD AND ITS GOOD! I am very proud of myself (thanks Janelle for coaching me through it). Come to my house if you want some "just out of the oven" bread... Also I guess this would be a good time to say... There is a bun in the oven. Bryce and I are expecting. I am 12 weeks. My due date is September 6th. :)

11 comments:

Janelle said...

Yummy! Wish I was there to share in the wealth. LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Mellissa next friday are you in? come to my house! My # is 432-8558

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Oh My!! Condrats you guys! I am so happy for you!! The bread looks delish!!! Yes, we will have to get together soon! We are redoing the kitchen - it should be done the end of next week. Have a beautiful day!! Cute way of annoucing by the way! I loved it.

Taylor said...

congratulations! we haven't even made it to one yet...

The Koon's said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Everybody seems to be getting prego these days, can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl...keep us posted!

dan and laura said...

YAY!! Now I can post it!! BEEN WAITING FOREVER!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

WAHOO! Double the fun! Congrats Miss, Bryce and Calvin.

The Hansens said...

Yeah!! You guys owe it to the world to have another kid Calvin is THE cutest! I hope you are feeling well enough to eat all that yummy bread! Congrats-

The Hilton Family~ said...

Congrats on the new little one!! We are excited for you guys. Good job on the bread, i haven't ever tried making bread. It looks really yummy. Also, i would love to give you more info on Heritage Makers!! it is really neat and you don't have to be crafty. All you need is a computer and the net;) I know you would love their products!!

Brit said...

Congratulations!! I had to read that twice...I got so excited for you guys:) How are you feeling? Come visit soon:) Your bread looks yummy. If we were closer I would come right over.

Unknown said...

You are amazing, look at those loaves, I bet they tasted amazing. AND congrats on the baby!!! Calvin and Milo will have so much fun come September!