Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Presidents Day Fun!


The boys at the top of the hill waiting for me... Bryce was supposed to jump in the back of the sled with Calvin, but instead he pushed me down the hill.

Bryce pulling me and Calvin... He pulled us all the way up the hill!

Calvin and I in the sled... waiting for Bryce to pull us.

Milo pulling Calvin... thats one way to wear him out.

Calvin was so worn out by the end of the trip.

We all went snow shoeing on Monday because Bryce had work off. With these kind of things, Bryce has to talk me into going but I love it when I get out there. We forgot the backpack for Calvin. It was a good thing Bryce insisted on bringing the sled. We took turns pulling him... even Milo took a turn. We had so much fun!

3 comments:

dan and laura said...

I wanna come!! next time invite me!

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Fun!!! 'It's fun to have fun!' Have a beautiful day!!!

Brit said...

That looks soooo fun:) Love the pic of Calvin asleep..so sweet.