Monday, August 3, 2009

Mommy WoW... I'm a Big Kid Now!


Calvin has been learning and growing so much lately. He climbs on top of his car instead of inside it. He really is a monkey when it comes to climbing!


On his way up!

He all the sudden loves trains. I haven't had the opportunity to buy him one yet... so he came up with this. It is a pretty good train. He sings the song when he makes them "Train Coming Choo Choo" (my brothers and sisters understand :)



Bryce and I are both leaving this week. I am going to California with my mom and sisters and Bryce is going to Trek with our stake. Calvin wants to go with him but he is going to go stay with my brother and his cousin Brandon. Good luck Trent! Thanks!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

He looks so big! Have you been letting him grow!?! Give him a big kiss for me.

Sarah said...

whoa. he's so big!

dan and laura said...

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this moment! I've been checking your blog every day! Calvin is getting extremely big. Can't wait to see that little stink.

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Too fun!! Looks like Calivin truely understands how 'its fun to have fun!' I love his creativity! Hope you and Bryce have a good time and Calvin too. I'm sure he will!!! Have a beautiful day!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Calvin is so cute and so big! I hope you have a wonderful time in California:)