Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trek

The day before Bryce left for Trek and I left for California, Calvin decided to get into the Olive Oil and lather himself in it. I realize now how hard it is to clean up Olive Oil. I really debated leaving him with Trent. You just never know what is going on in his little mind.
These are the Company Captains at Trek. Dave, Tony, Bryce and Kevin. Bryce's mascot was Calvin's stick horse. Calvin wasnt very happy when he realized his horse was gone.
This is the Samari game Bryce loves. I haven't played it but supposedly it is really fun. Bryce said he had a ton of fun and it was worth all the meetings and stress.
I will post about California when I get the pictures from my sisters. We had a blast!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

that pic of calvin is hilarious! the pioneer trek looks great too.

The Hilton Family~ said...

Cass had shown me the pic of Calvin all lathered up and i about died! You poor thing trying to clean up olive oil and be prego at the same time. I wish i had known sooner i would have been up there helping you clean up:) I am glad that you were able to get away and have a great time in Cali!

Janelle said...

Calvin is determined to enter the terrible twos early! I love that kid.

s day @ sdayrunning.blogspot.com said...

Ok, don't hate me... but I think it's time to invest in some child locks for the cupboards!!!!!! I don't know how you do it! What a patient and loving mom you are!

Lori said...

Olive oil; seriously, what a funny boy!