So what was Bryce so excited for Calvin to open on Christmas? It was his new balance bike. Pretty awesome huh?! Well Calvin loves it! He played with it all Christmas. I dont have video of it yet because my camera died... but dont you fret, it will come.
And the last clue? Bryce "accidentally" found my present that I bought him. He told me on Christmas Eve and sent me searching for my present. This is what I found? It is the best diaper bag!Do you remember back in the day where we would get 3 weeks off for Christmas Break? That was awesome! Now Bryce gets two days off... Christmas and New Years. BUT We sure had fun and we still hung out with family every day. Our batteries died in our camera so we were limited to a few pictures (i finally bought some yesterday)
3 comments:
I can hardly wait for the video! I just love that Calvin. He is soooo precious when he is sleeping. And soooo cute when he is awake.
Cool bike Calvin! Let's go riding on Legacy sometime.
That is a cool bike! and diaper bag. You sure take advantage of the little time off they do get:)
Post a Comment