Thursday, January 28, 2010

Five Months Old!



This is cute Simon. He looks so funny in this picture. He is Five Months! We went in for his 5 month check up (his doctor was gone on a trip for 3 weeks) Simon weighs 13 lbs 5 oz (8%) and is 251/2 inches long (60%). He loves his jumper!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

he looks so much like Calvin! Can't believe you already have 2 this big!

Janelle said...

Cute Simon! Is he sending out kisses to everyone in that second picture? Give him a hug and kiss from Aunt Janelle!

Jeni Jo said...

I can not believe that he is that old! We need to get together sometime so that I can see him. I love his big brown eyes.

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

What a handsome boy! We really do need to get together soon! Have a beautiful day!