Monday, January 25, 2010

Is that the same Dog??


Before

...and after. Bryce gave Milo a much needed hair cut.

A chill Saturday morning.

For some reason, Calvin likes to sit in Simon's car seat.


Calvin reading to Simon. Love it!

I promise Calvin doesn't just hang around in his pajamas all day every day... he just has so much energy in the mornings and that is when he does the goofiest things. Found Calvin playing in Simon's jumper.

I love this picture! Calvin was so tired, he cuddled up to Milo on Milo's bed and fell asleep. I am not sure how Milo felt about that. We don't let Milo sleep on Calvin's bed.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Love that kid! I don't know if I love that dog though! :)

dan and laura said...

your posts make calvin seem so calm with all his sleeping! if people only knew :) love ya all.

Unknown said...

in the picture with calvin in the jumper, he looks like kevin... a lot

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

I love it when Lilly reads to Jace too. All of these pictures are adorable!