Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Boys!

Guess what... You may have already but I love my two little boys. Don't get me wrong, they are a handful! But when I look at these pictures it makes me love them. Maybe cause they are taking a nap right now and they look like angels on these pictures. Have to take pictures when they are being fun and cute.

This Calvin and his truck. He decided the couch was his truck and he "loaded" all his things on and was driving it around.
We went to the U of O baseball game. Calvin kept yelling to the duck "Hey Donald Duck!" I guess he likes the duck now... he used to be terrified.
This is the LDS Law School tailgate party at the baseball game.

The boys riding Milo... Yes Calvin has a headband on. Don't you love Milo's face in this picture:)

The boys put my headbands on and were running around. I took a picture and they made funny faces at me. I love that Simon does whatever Calvin is doing.

6 comments:

Peggy Davis said...

Love all the photo's! The boys are sooo cute! Milo gets the award for patience. We miss you!

Alex and Anna said...

Missy your boys are so cute. Thanks for your nice message. I'm sorry that you had to go through what I went through but its nice to know you know what it is like. I hope that you are doing well now and happy pregnancy vibes are sent your way when you guys start trying again =) xoxo

Anna

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dan and laura said...

i can't wait to squeeze those cheeks next week!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so stinking cute, I love that they put your headbands on and were making funny faces at you! Calvin is amazing, riding a big-boy bike, your kids definitely follow in your footsteps (highly talented and amazing!)

Brit said...

Missy, I love the great pics. I love that Calvin made the couch his truck....and that you captured it.
Thanks for being such a sweet friend!