Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Create
This is part of a talk from Elder Uchtdorf from the last Relief Society General Conference. It is one of my favorite talks. I have read it many times. It is an amazing talk and I really recommend my family and friends read it. One of my favorite quotes from the talk is from the author of Peter Pan "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."
My friend posted this video on her blog and it made me remember why I love the talk so much. So enjoy!(for those who want to read the talk, it is in the November 2008 Ensign General Conference issue "Happiness, Your Heritage"... it is the last talk in the magazine)Also... if you would like to see other movies like this... you can go to lds.org and they have a link for "Mormon Messages on You Tube."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melissa--do you mind commenting on Chanell Weddles blog and giving her my email so she can invite me (danhaber@lycos.com). She keeps getting on mine, but I can't get on hers.
Hey congrats on the new baby we are pretty close. My parents said they saw you at the alumni game and said Calvin looked like a handful. Tacoma and Calvin would definitely be double trouble together. Let me know what your going to have
Post a Comment