#1 Reason to Invite Missionaries Over for Dinner:
Your Kids Survive!!!!
We had just finished dinner with the Missionaries and Bryce and I were talking with the Elders at the table. The boys were in our room playing. All the sudden, the light flickers and we hear a sizzle sound. All of us at the table just stop. I stood up and went to my room scared to see what I would find. I open the door to see Calvin and Simon with the most terrified look on their faces. I look down to see a medal/plastic hanger hung on the night light that was plugged in. All Calvin could say was there was a big light and Simon did it.
We are so thankful it was a plastic hanger... glad to still have Simon. We are going to have to invest in GFCI's for our whole house. Thanks to missionaries that bring miracles to our house!
Your Kids Survive!!!!
We had just finished dinner with the Missionaries and Bryce and I were talking with the Elders at the table. The boys were in our room playing. All the sudden, the light flickers and we hear a sizzle sound. All of us at the table just stop. I stood up and went to my room scared to see what I would find. I open the door to see Calvin and Simon with the most terrified look on their faces. I look down to see a medal/plastic hanger hung on the night light that was plugged in. All Calvin could say was there was a big light and Simon did it.
We are so thankful it was a plastic hanger... glad to still have Simon. We are going to have to invest in GFCI's for our whole house. Thanks to missionaries that bring miracles to our house!



1 comment:
sooooo scary! glad simon is ok!
Post a Comment