Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nephi or Laman and Lemuel

Calvin is a really good older brother... most the time. He is patient with Simon and Levi. Well, today he was building a fort in the front room. He asked me to come help. It was a bunch of couch pillows lined up together... almost like dominos. I told him it probably wouldn't work as a fort with Levi as a little brother. So I told him to try a different way. I went into the kitchen and I here Calvin sing with an angry voice " Sometimes I am tempted to choose another way!" as I hear Levi start to scream. Bryce turned to me and said... we better go save Levi.
 Calvin being goofy with Carrots in his mouth

2 comments:

Jeni Jo said...

Super cute! Sounds like your kids are being taught valuable lessons in life. Enjoy reading your blog and seeing the updates. I also loved getting your family Christmas card. Starting indoor soccer again. Hope I don't die. Are you on Instagram? I would love seeing more pictures of your family.

dan and laura said...

I AM DYING!!