I went to two mission farewells yesterday for my cousins. There are three boys that are Daniel's age on the Linton side. They all look a like. It was funny because Simon ran up to Nick and yelled Daniel!(Nick is the cousin going to New York) and then I asked Simon again a little later who "this" was as I pointed to Nick. Simon asked "Is that Daniel?" Oh we miss Daniel.
So the point of this is that Nick is brothers with CJ... my cousin that passed away a couple of months ago. Christy gave me some of the pictures she had of CJ and me. Just a fun little memory of the past.
![]() |
| CJ and me at Grandma and Grandpa Linton's |
![]() |
| Cute Cousins:) |
![]() |
| This is us with our Grandma Linton... She was the sweetest Grandma. You can see her "Dutch" door behind us. I have so many good memories in that kitchen |
![]() |
| This is CJ's family with my Grandpa Linton. I love this picture of my Grandpa. He was such a fun happy guy. |




2 comments:
your boys look so much like you!
Oh, I love these pictures!! I can almost smeel the roast beef in grandmas kitchen.
Post a Comment