Saturday, December 1, 2007




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Bryce... congratulations. That is really cool. I am glad that you and Melissa are so happy. Good luck getting much sleep.

Unknown said...

oh yeah, tell Melissa congrats also. I am glad to hear that she, as well as the baby, is doing well.

Unknown said...

Everyone in the Bloomfield house is thrilled to see their new cousin. We are all excited to come and hold him. Emma has already offered to babysit.
Ask Grandma if she has his stocking up yet. She was thrilled you called her and she got to spend time with you and Melissa at the hospital.
You are in our prayers- Dear Bryce your gonna need them! Love Heather

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Congrats Missy and Bryce!!! This is such an exciting event for you! I'm so glad you have a blog that I can check all the time! He is such a sweetheart, I love the yawning one and also the one with his little eyes open! Once again congrats, I'm glad everything went okay! Love ya, hopefully we'll see you guys soon! ~ Heather Maile
oh yeah...check out our blog at:
www.mailes.blogspot.com