Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yawn

So last night was our first night to go without a backup mom. We were beat so we hit the hay at 9:30. I was reading "the baby whisperer" throughout the night and thought i was already a "whisperer of babies" I was trying to figure out what each of his cries meant. ....Is that a need to be burp cry......no maybe a poopie pants grunt. .... needless to say i have lots to learn. It was a pretty good night with only getting up 2 maybe 3 times (my head was a little foggy). I thought I was doing great and was going to have enough sleep for the day but come 2 pm my head was bobbin and I had to make a Rite Aid run for some dark chocolate and sugarfree gum. Tomorrow is my last day with Zions Bank and I am excited for my new job with Republic Bank. Its going to be weird leaving Zions but at the same time why not shake up my whole life. New job and a new baby. Maybe I will do a new hairstyle I am thinking of a phoe hawk. however you spell that ridiculous name.

No comments: