
We finally came home on Monday. We stayed two extra days because of the C-Section. I was ready to come home. Bryce's mom and my mom have been a huge help. Bryce's mom has come during the day and my mom has come during the night. THANKS MOMS!
I have been blessed with the best baby. I think I have only heard him cry twice and that was because I was asleep and didnt realize he was hungry. He has only spit up once. Although, he has good aim. It seems that whenever I change his diaper, I get shot. Bryce just laughs at me.
Two of my roommates, Jessica and Anna, came to visit with their cute girls. It was a ton of fun to be together. My baby looks like a tiny stuffed animal compared to their six month olds.
It is funny how fast they grow. I looks different from even a week ago. His legs are already starting to get a little chub on them. I have told Calvin that I am going to stop feeding him if he doesn't stop growing. I love how he is now! I just want him to stay like that forever! I hope everyone is doing well. Love ya all!
1 comment:
So cute Miss...I can't wait to love on him!
Post a Comment