Thursday, December 13, 2007

TWO WEEKS!

Calvin is two weeks old now. He had his check up today. He gained a whole 5 oz.! Yeah Calvin! Doctor Cope says he looks fine and is doing well. I am doing great also. Cope also cleared me to bike and lift weights. I am getting ACL surgery January 8th. Gotta get ready! We love Dr. Cope! If anyone lives in the Bountiful/Davis area... we totally recommend him as a doctor. Hope everyone is doing well! Happy Holidays! Here is a tip... go to Starbucks and get their Carmel Apple Cider. It is the best thing in the world!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

You're going to Loll with your scouts???? That's GREAT!! That place is freakin magical! You will absolutely love it. It definitely won't let you down man. Delose Conner, the director, is one of the men we admire most in this entire world. He is AMAZING. I'm so jealous you get to go. Jodi and I hope to visit up there again soon, I don't know if it will be this summer though.

fig said...

Ari thinks Calvin is "Sooooo cute", she is dying to see him in person. Congrats.